Junior to Mid Graphic Designer
Our team is looking for a highly motivated Graphic Designer with strong technical skills, a good eye for typography, background working on exhibitions and/or other spatial design with design studio experience. This person should have a passion for design, a flexible attitude, and the ability to work collaboratively with a team. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the creative team to design and coordinate the design, production, fabrication, and installation of exhibit graphics for museums throughout the United States.
Location: PortlandAll Open Roles
- Under the mentorship of Senior Graphic Designers, work collaboratively with 3D designers, media team and content developers to create immersive, story-driven spaces
- Develop graphic standards and hierarchies per project style and content
- Attend internal and client meetings to understand the content and materials available to bring the exhibition graphic elements to life both interpretively and creatively
- Develop designs from conceptual, ideation stage to the final design, construction design and implementations
- B.A or M.A in Graphic Design & Environmental Design or equivalent background with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in experiential graphic design or a related field
- Proven experience in multiple phases of the design process, including concept design, design development and final artwork
- Good knowledge of fabrication techniques and materials standards of exhibit design
- Excellent typography skills
- High level of fluency with Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), Google Suite (Slides, Docs, Sheets), MS Office and Keynote
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills (verbal, written, and illustrative)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Optional skills or working knowledge in: Identity and branding design, touch-screen interactive interface design, or indoor/outdoor wayfinding signage design is a plus
- Optional skills or working software knowledge in: After Effects, 3D Software, Filemaker Pro a plus.
By 2025 be the leader in the creative community championing diversity and inclusion in our client work and our work place.
Competitive Salary, Vacation, Sick, and Personal Holiday, Company Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA),Employee Referral Bonus Program, Medical Plan and Dental Plan, Summer Fridays and more…