Senior Exhibit Designer
The Senior Exhibit Designer will work closely with clients, G&A Creative Director and department leads to design, coordinate and integrate exhibits, graphics and media concepts into engaging experiences. The Senior Exhibit Designer will play a key role in creating and directing visuals to communicate the design intent of the spaces and visitor experience for the client team. Senior Exhibit Designer will also create bid and fabrication documents and coordinate with architects and other subconsultants.
Location: Asia Multiple Locations RemoteAll Open Roles
- Report to Creative Director
- Work closely with client, department leads and dedicated project team
- Develop designs at all project phases, including but not limited-to: interactive or environmental experiences 3-D exhibit elements, interior finishes, artifact displays and casework
- Develop drawing packages, including construction drawings for bid
- Maintain progressive workflow in accordance with project schedule, with a variety of tasks and deadlines
- Collaborate with other designers and help guide the design process to achieve project goals
- Work in a team environment G&A staff, sub-contractors, and client contacts
- Participate in conceptual development and illustrate design concepts through a variety of mediums, including hand sketches, computer renderings and animations.
- Travel to meetings and site visits as required by projects, in accordance with safety procedures and protocols.
- Excellent communication skills verbal, written, and illustrative
- A minimum of 6+ years of experience in exhibit design or related field
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Proven experience in multiple phases of the design process, including conceptualization, design development, and Construction Documentation. (Construction administration experience is a plus.)
- Good knowledge of fabrication techniques and materials standards of physical design
- Demonstrated examples of integrated media experiences a plus
Competitive Salary, Vacation, Sick and Personal Holiday, Volunteer Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Employee Referral Bonus Program, Medical Plan and Dental and Vision Plan, Retirement Plan, Summer Fridays, Sabbaticals and more…